Here I am once again in one of the courtesy gyms available to me. I’m performing ‘Bent Over Single Arm Pulley Rows’ which is an exercise movement primarily for the upper back (Lats).
Trainer Z Exercise Demo: Bent Over Single Arm Pulley Rows
- Primary Muscles Worked: Lats (Upper Back)
- Secondary Muscles Worked: Rear/Posterior Deltoid (Shoulders)
- Muscle Mover: Biceps
- Amount of Weight To Use: Moderate
- Number of Sets: 4 – 6
- Number of Repetitions or Seconds for Muscle Development: 9 – 12 Reps or 15 – 20 Secs
- Notes: Gain an added benefit by letting the arm fully extend in order to stretch the back muscles with each rep.