For the month of June, I’m putting the ‘Fitness Focus’ on Tricep Dips, an awesome arm exercise that can help to develop the Triceps to a greater degree.
Tricep Dips are the 4th most challenging repetitive bodyweight exercise.
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps
- Amount Of Weight To Use: NA, or you may wear a weighted belt or weighted vest.
- Number Of Sets: 4 – 6
- Number Of Repetitions r Seconds: 9 – 12 Reps or 20 – 30 Secs
- Exercise Tips: Go slow through the range, Squeeze/Contract the Triceps at the top position, Pause at the bottom position.
- Fitness Tip: Ensure that you consume adequate daily amounts of protein and water to help facilitate increased muscle development.