Have you incorporated ‘AB Kick Outs’ into your workout routine? If not, I would suggest that you give this dynamic AB exercise a go as you continue in your efforts to ‘make FIT happen’!
- Start from a seated position, knees drawn in and off the mat, cross your arms against your chest.
- Find your balance point and then you must simultaneously begin to extend your legs as you lower your back down towards the mat.
- The lower you go, the greater the challenge.
- Perform at a slow – moderate pace
- 30 – 60 Seconds or 12 – 24 Reps
- 2 – 3 Sets
- For beginners, this exercise can also be beneficially performed with the arms extended forward.
Fitness Disclaimer: The fitness content provided by Trainer Z and presented by ‘the TZ element’ is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific course of action. Fitness is not without risks … injuries and even death can occur. It is strongly suggested that you consult a physician before performing any fitness exercises, or adhering to any fitness program or eating suggestions.